Monday, June 04, 2007

We are here!! TechEd 2007!!

I am writing this post from the TechEd 2007 in Orlando, Florida. After getting out of bed at 4am CET to go to Schiphol (Amsterdam) it is now 20 hours later and I have just completed registration. In a couple of minutes I am going to my hotel for a well deserved shower (yes, I need one), some diner and then a good night sleep.

Over the next few days I will post all things that I learn over here. So keep an eye on my blog!!

[Update] Just arrived in my hotel The Caribe Royale and man it is good!! It has a great pool including waterfalls and my room is on the top floor with excellent view!! In other words....I think I will survive this week just barely :-)

Oh and just one other thing: Can anyone tell me why the cabs of the "Yellow Cab Company" are orange?? As a dutchman I don't mind the color, but the name is a little confusing :-p

No comments: